DIAMONDS 4 WATER (C 4 H2O)
Diamonds 4 water is a program designed to source and supply gem-quality diamonds for investors in-order to help and empower indigenous people who have access to natural resources yet lack the access to clean water.
The sale of most diamonds in the world rarely benefits or improves the lives of children in diamond producing remote villages. See news article here .
Value in your hands..
Purchasing our GIA certified diamonds can be a very smart and lucrative investment. We make the buying process simple and flawless in 3 steps;
- Select the diamond you want.
- Independently appraise it by an expert.
- Buy it to save children's lives.
Diversifying ones investment portfolio with quality diamonds is an option worth considering.
Vatu Maji is dedicated to ensuring you access the best investment diamond's that can brighten your financial future and collectables.
"Out perform the others, move ahead and stay ahead with one of a kind natural stone".
OUR LESSER INSCRIBED DIAMONDS
GIA DIAMOND REPORT
The GIA Diamond Grading Report is the most widely used and recognized means of verifying a diamonds quality. A report from GIA provides an expert analysis of the quality of a diamond based on the 4Cs of diamond grading: color, cut, clarity and carat weight.
The GIA Diamond Grading Report also includes a plotting diagram that depicts the diamond’s unique clarity characteristics, such as inclusions.
Since the GIA is not affiliated with any commercial enterprise, the public is assured the world’s most impartial and accurate analysis of a diamond.
OUR 4 STEP DIAMOND JOURNEY
The right diamonds are graded and certified worthy for collection or investment. We offer them to investors on an invitation basis only.
Always consult your investment advisor and gemologist before investing in a Diamond.
All our diamonds are graded by the GIA , lesser numerical inscribed and issued a complete GIA laboratory report.
GIA Diamond Grading Report Provides Most Respected Diamond Analysis
Diamond ALTERNATIVE Social Investing
Wealth Storage with a fully exit strategy...
Via our global network of diamond social investors.
Explore more with our ethical diamonds, an innovative social investment solution for wealth storage and return performance on a whole new level.
Your generosity, your future, our commitment.
- Diamonds are the most concentrated store of value that exists.
- Diamonds are 1000 times rarer then gold and can be held as an investment.
- Benefit from an asset class with limited supply and increasing global demand.
- Since 1959 diamonds have risen in price by an average of 15% per annum.
- Diamonds are a finite resource with a clear global demand.
- Unlike some investments this is a real tangible assets that you own outright.
- Diamonds have outperformed many traditional investments year on year and unlike many investments do not require any further actions to grow in value.
- Diamond assets are easily transferable and can add value to a diversified portfolio.
- Diamond prices are poised to rise as demand grows at double the pace of supply.
- This tangible investment provides an inflation hedge unlike gold or oil. Diamonds have not suffered price volatility and are price independent, not linked to the stock or bonds market and are unaffected by fluctuations in real estate prices, inflation or recessions.
- A diamond is rare and unique in its natural formation, its internal characteristics cannot be replicated making it a one of kind collector peace.
- Diamonds are a store of value in times of chaos and turbulence, and are fully liquid. They can easily be transported (easiest form of wealth transfer) and are inflation proof.
An investment worth wearing..
Our ethical mined diamonds empower a community and power the investors portfolio. You can carry your investment with you where ever you wish without any broker fees or storage costs.
Our diamond platform for social alternative investing provides smart water-filtration solutions for children in a remote mining communities and provides the investor with conflict free GIA (Gemological Institute of America) certificated diamonds with a strong market value.
Contact us today for more information regarding our ethically sourced diamonds.
Disclaimer: Information on this page does not suggest or imply and should not be construed, in any manner, a guarantee of future performance and/or investment advice. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investments strategies recommended and/or purchased by Vatu Maji LLC dba Vatu Diamonds), or product made reference to directly or indirectly on this material or indirectly via link to any unaffiliated third-party material, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels. Returns are historical and based on data believed to be accurate and reliable. Prospective investors are encouraged to conduct further research on their own initiative.